Click image to enlarge.
Project Location: Powhatan, VA
Building Manufacturer: Metallic Buildings
General Contractor: Super Structures
Hybrid conventional/PEMB with conventionally-built face
- The project consists of two separate buildings.
- Building A: Two story conventionally-built building with brick and EFIC finished exterior. Doctor's office with medical grade MEP servicing the building. The building had 6 treatment office, 3 shared offices, weight room, product room, break room, and waiting room.
- Building B: This was a retail building. The client retail was eye doctor's office, dentist's office, all-day adult daycare, and dance studio.
- Eye Doctors office: $210,000 tenant up-fit.
- Dentist office: $250,000 tenant up-fit.
- Adult day care: $150,000 tenant up-fit.
- Dance studio: $75,000 tenant up-fit.